Individual, couple, and family sessions are generally 50 minutes ($100.00). The first visit ($130.00) includes an assessment that involves gathering background and diagnostic information needed for developing a treatment plan, and may run a little longer.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash or check accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, there is a $25.00 fee.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.